Regular Septic tank pumping is the single most important part of your septic system maintenance. Over time wastewater solids and other debris can create a layer of sludge and scum in your septic tank. If allowed to build up, these solids can drain out of your tank and into your drain field pipes, clogging them causing flooding. Regular septic tank inspections and pumping will prevent this messy and costly problem from occurring.
Our septic pumping service will:
- Remove excess wastewater debris build-up in your septic tank
- Increase the life of your septic system
- Prevent costly problems such as clogging or flooding
- Help identify potential problems in your septic tank or line
- Remove septic waste using professional equipment
- Dispose of waste at a waste disposal facility
How frequently your septic system should be pumped will depend on the size of your tank, the types of appliances you have hooked up to your system, and the number of people in your household. In general, a pumping every 2 to 3 years will satisfy the requirements of most households.
For more information on your septic system, please refer to Our Guide to Your Septic System, or the other resources available on our resources page.